Each and every year, more commercialism and candy find their ways into the once revered autumn harvest celebration that we now call Halloween. This holiday actually began as a pagan harvest ritual that thanked the Earth for her blessings. It was called Samhain (pronounced SAW-wehn, from the Lithuanian Gaelic or some such ancient-ass language nobody… Read more »
Searching For Something?
Handpicked For You
- What are wormholes and blackholes? Are they the same, or not, both being attributed to …Read More »
- Eating out Dilemmas – Let us look at the situation. You are a young adult, …Read More »
- One thing that is hated by everyone (or, at the very least, utterly disliked) is …Read More »
- Many studies have hinted at red wine being healthy if consumed in moderation. One of …Read More »
- An article saying that solar panels deplete the sun of its energy has been circulating …Read More »