Each and every year, more commercialism and candy find their ways into the once revered autumn harvest celebration that we now call Halloween. This holiday actually began as a pagan harvest ritual that thanked the Earth for her blessings. It was called Samhain (pronounced SAW-wehn, from the Lithuanian Gaelic or some such ancient-ass language nobody… Read more »
Searching For Something?
Handpicked For You
- During the last few decades, earthquakes are getting more and more common. Every now and …Read More »
- Weird but true: Transfusing young blood to the body apparently reverse the natural process of …Read More »
- Australia has been fighting for the protection of whales for years now. It has become …Read More »
- Generally, when we think of laboratory cobayes, it is ‘rats’ that comes to our mind! …Read More »
- The law of the predator winning over its prey is an unspoken law in nature. …Read More »