Each and every year, more commercialism and candy find their ways into the once revered autumn harvest celebration that we now call Halloween. This holiday actually began as a pagan harvest ritual that thanked the Earth for her blessings. It was called Samhain (pronounced SAW-wehn, from the Lithuanian Gaelic or some such ancient-ass language nobody… Read more »
Searching For Something?
Handpicked For You
- Monkeys want all the things that they want in great numbers; the greatest number? A …Read More »
- Summer is characterized by abundant delicious fruits. One of the most-loved fruits is the watermelon. …Read More »
- Researchers have shown that standing during work meetings, as opposed to sitting, greatly increases productivity, …Read More »
- A species of bees, the Trigona spinipes, have demonstrated a newly-discovered method of communication – …Read More »
- Believe it or not, they are building an Invisible Tower in South Korea. For what? …Read More »