Ever heard about Sociopathic tendencies? Or maybe you heard about the word Sociopath? Basically when someone hear that someone is a sociopath, the immediate reaction is the image of a serial killer! Is it? Not really! Ok let’s have some English vocabulary and sociology class today.
A sociopath is what you often call a psychopath! However the right word is sociopath. I know right now you must be having the image of the serial killer in your head. However this is far from the truth! Do you know that about 1 to 3 percent of the population around you could be a sociopath? Well it’s true!
A sociopath is typically a person characterized by an obsession of winning. A sociopath can do anything to win depending on his field. However we have always associated the word serial killer with sociopath and this is far from the truth. While most serial killers are sociopaths, all sociopaths are not serial killers!
Your own family or friend could be a sociopath. Below are some basic symptoms or Sociopathic Tendencies as we call it:
- A sociopath does everything to make people feel sorry for him. He makes people pity him and then use them.
- A sociopath often make people around him feel afraid or get worried by his actions or word.
- A sociopath is the perfect actor and liar! He masters lying art.
- A sociopath is easily bored and needs constant new things and simulations.
- A sociopath will always blame someone else for his own fault. In his head he is never wrong!
- A sociopath often make people feel guilty and they feel happiness with it.
- A sociopath is a very intelligent and creative person.
- A sociopath does not talk much and even if he talks much he is lying most of the time to divert your attention
- A sociopath often do things to make you feel like you owe him
Did you know that Bill Gates, Saddam Hussein, Hitler are classified as some of the most famous sociopaths?
Sociopaths are everywhere. YOU can be a sociopath. Your own friend could be a sociopath. There is another higher level of sociopath where the person feels like he is always superior. He feels that everyone are just minor level creatures while he is some more important one.
This is quite rare but is a result following shock in a sociopath! What I wanna say here is NEVER tell a sociopath that he is a sociopath! Your friend could be one and you will notice it using the above sociopathic tendencies list but never tell him.
Normally many sociopath when feel like being attacked experiences the sociopathic shock syndrome mentally and then start to feel hate and superiority issues.
Are sociopaths dangerous? No! Many people are sociopaths however nothing is dangerous with them. However a sociopath witnessing a tragic scene or something similar can often gets violent. Violent is not in the sense that the person will start breaking everywhere. Sociopaths are normally wise and silent persons. You can never know what a sociopath is thinking as he talk something and thinking something else.
It’s not a coincidence that most political leaders are hidden sociopaths! A sociopath does everything in his control to win. Winning is the most important factor for him. So are you a sociopath? No worry as its nothing wrong. Its just natural. Sociopaths do not become such due to society. Real sociopaths are born with these tendencies.
Do you have friends or family exhibiting these tendencies? One thing: NEVER tell him/her this directly. Sociopaths are just normal persons for whom winning is all that matters. Remember sociopath are not serial killers even if all or most serial killers are sociopath!
Are you one? Do you have friends or family as sociopath?